Our World Map Floor Puzzle has been developed as a mindfulness tool to ignite curiosity, spark creativity and unite humanity.
Puzzles are more than just a way to pass the time. Particularly during periods of high stress, becoming immersed in a puzzle can be like practicing a mindful meditation, relaxing your mind and body, decreasing stress, and even slowing your heart rate and lowering your blood pressure. This is human-centred learning at its best. Encouraging children’s imaginations and carrying them across oceans and into new worlds and cultures.
- Develops emotional strength and stability
- Encourages mindfulness and self-awareness
- Practise problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- PDF downloadable activity book
- Suitable for home, classrooms and day care centres
- Sustainable packaging and materials
- Suitable for ages 18m+ to 100 years old
- 915 x 610mm floor puzzle
- 48 puzzle pieces
- 59 printed stickers