With this poster children have hours of fun sticking colourful stickers.
Once complete children have a very beautiful poster for their playroom or bedroom.
THE BENEFITS OF POPPIK STICKERS
This sticker activity cleverly occupies children, far from the screens.
– They can play together, thanks to the giant world map poster (100 x 60 cm) and the large number of stickers (over 1600).
– This educational game promotes concentration and calm for long periods of time (parents love it 🙂
– These creative stickers train children’s fine motor skills.
– This educational game develops artistic sensitivity, as the poster is created by a renowned illustrator.
– This manual activity is easy, even for children who are not very manual.
THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colourful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride!
Poppik educational posters are made in the European Union (Spain).
– Designed with flat packaging to minimise the ecological footprint.
– These stickers for children are repositionable, so that they can be replaced as much as necessary on the poster.
– All Poppik children’s posters comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free. PEFC certified paper: from sustainably managed forests.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.