Grapat Together are beautifully handcrafted from solid wood, featuring figures of differing shapes and sizes, and three distinct skin tones, representing and celebrating all of the wonderful cultural and ethnic diversity in our world.
These open ended wooden pieces are a lovely variation on the classic peg doll. Made with love and sustainable materials, they form the basis of so many aspects of play, from imaginative and small world play, to story-telling, and to learning through play in counting and sorting.
Their simple and unstructured form allow children to imagine the expression, gender and roles supporting their own emotional development and understanding of the world and people around them.
Combines well with Grapat Nins, Wizards, Tomtens, Sticks and Bugs.
- 12 Nins in 3 skin tones includes:
- 3 Narrow Nins - 65 mm height
- 3 Wide Nins - 65 mm height
- 3 Striped Nins - 65 mm height
- 3 Baby Nins - 38 mm height
- Fabric bag
The Joguine's Grapat range are created to coordinate for creative colour matching.
Recommended for children aged 36 months +.
- All Grapat products are created with sustainably sourced wood and coloured with non-toxic water based dyes.
- Finished with waxes and vegetable oils, the aroma can be strong at first but it will generally fade or disappear within days.
- Each piece is hand painted. Due to "imperfections" in wood grain (personally, our favourite part!) and the hand painted nature of this product they may differ very slightly from the images.
- As of 2019 Joguine's Grapat have eliminated 100% of plastics from their packaging.