I Saw It First! Jungle | Game
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Three hundred jungle animals populate the board of this carefully engineered game. Some are familiar, like the leopard or the hippopotamus, others less so, like the eyelash viper or the giraffe weevil. Pull a counter from the box featuring one of the 300 animals in this game and be the first to spot that animal on the board!
Coming in a triangular box with a hexagonal double-sided board, this game features charming illustrations by Caroline Selmes. Simple to understand but addictive to play, this fun and challenging game will delight adults and children alike.
- Each counter features the animal's commonly used name, so you can learn about different species as you go.
- The hexagonal game board is composed of several double-sided triangular pieces that you can rearrange to keep the search for jungle animals a challenge!
- Featuring 300 charming bespoke illustrations by Caroline Selmes.
- It's simple to understand and play, but addictively competitive!
- A fun and challenging game to delight adults and children alike.
Suitable for ages 3+ years