Part of the popular I Saw It First series, this is an exciting, fast-paced game for groups of children or adults.
Three hundred deadly, dangerous or just downright scary creatures populate the board of this carefully engineered game.
Some are familiar like the mako shark or the snow leopard; others less so, like the Malayan tapir and the golden poison dart frog. Pick a counter from the box and be the first to spot that animal on the board!
Featuring a hexagonal double-sided board, I Saw It First! Danger features charming illustrations by Caroline Selmes. Simple to understand and addictive to play, this fun and challenging game will delight adults and children alike.
- Each counter features the animal's commonly used name, so you can learn about different species as you go.
- The hexagonal game board is composed of several double-sided pieces that you can rearrange to keep the search for dangerous anials a challenge!
- Featuring 300 charming bespoke illustrations by Caroline Selmes.
- It's simple to understand and play, but addictively competitive!
- A fun and challenging game to delight adults and children alike.
Suitable for ages 3+ years