It contains 6 Nins, 3 Nins with a top hat, 3 small felt sacks, 3 felt hoods, 1 felt circle, 1 semishpere, 1 cone, 3 mushrooms, 3 coins, 2 little bars and 1 big bar.
It includes textile bag with GOT Certificate fabric.
The Nins of the forest become a toy which can be used as a symbolic game, to create stories and small worlds. However, combined with other elements, they can be part of mathematical, language and sensorial games, among others. Moreover, this material is not structured, which allows for it to be used in a broad number of ways. The adaptability of these materials contribute to creative and divergent ways of thinking.
Many elements in this material are suggestions to create small worlds, miniature scenes that invite children to express and act out stories from their own internal world to the real world. This is done through games, emotions, movement, imagination, etc. The protagonists of the children’s tales and legends are the Nins with a top hat, with or without a hood. The different materials that accompany the ‘Nins’ create scenes where they can live and feel a whole new imaginary world.
- Recommended age +12 months.
- All Grapat products are created with sustainably sourced wood and coloured with non-toxic water based dyes.
- Finished with waxes and vegetable oils, the aroma can be strong at first but it will generally fade or disappear within days.
- Due to "imperfections" in wood grain (personally, our favourite part!) and the hand painted nature of this product they may differ very slightly from the images.
- As of 2019 Joguine's Grapat have eliminated 100% of plastics from their packaging.