Children who are passionate about dinosaurs will love this poster: they stick the stickers on the giant poster, separating the species according to the three main periods (Triassic, Jurassic, Cretaceous).
Once complete children have a very beautiful poster for their playroom or bedroom.
THE BENEFITS OF POPPIK STICKERS
– This dinosaur poster should be completed with extra large repositionable stickers. These stickers represent dinosaurs of all kinds: herbivores, carnivores, all more beautiful one than the other.
– The poster and stickers create curiosity and knowledge on a subject that children are passionate about. It encourages them to observe nature and to marvel.
– Children can play together and help each other, thanks to the giant format (100 x 68 cm) and the large number of repositionable stickers.
– This creative sticker activity enhances the child’s self-esteem by creating a large monumental poster.
– Our repositionable stickers for children promote concentration and calmness while strengthening fingers and fine motor skills.
– This poster dinosaurs in stickers develops the artistic sensitivity of children.
– Play time: on average 30 minutes for a child alone (varies greatly from one child to another).
THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colourful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride!
Poppik educational posters are made in the European Union (Spain).
– Designed with flat packaging to minimise the ecological footprint.
– These stickers for children are repositionable, so that they can be replaced as much as necessary on the poster.
– All Poppik children’s posters comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free. PEFC certified paper: from sustainably managed forests.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.