Packed with over 60 ideas to invent, make and play your own games, this book is perfect for keeping kids entertained while on the go - whether that's in the car, on a plane, or on holiday at home or abroad.
Written by Laura Baker and accompanied by fun illustrations by Yu Kito Lee, there are suggestions for games both big and small to be played both indoors and outdoors. Learn how to make jigsaws and board games, create travel scavenger hunts, make up your own travel bingo or snap games, organise holiday charades or produce a dance routine, and much more. The book includes step-by-step photographs and templates to get you started. All you need is your imagination!
Six featured game categories:
- Games On the Go
- Brain Games
- Pen and Paper Games
- Card and Board Games
- Outdoor Games
- Party Games
- Make a vacation bucketlist
- Make a board game and dice*
- Make travel-based snap and card games*
- Create your own table football game*
- Travel-spotting bingo
- Play vacation versions of 'Simon Says'
- Make paper airplanes and see whose flies the farthest
- Create a treasure map and set up a treasure hunt
- Make a 'pass it on' drawing game