Sharks | Safari Toob
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
- 10 pieces per TOOB®. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.
- While the aquatic predators in this Toob, including the gray shark, leopard shark, great white, whale shark, thresher shark, spotted eagle ray, blue shark, mako shark, tiger shark, and hammerhead shark may seem fearsome, most sharks are picky eaters and rarely attack humans.
- Characteristics: Professionally sculpted and individually hand painted to capture the true to life characteristics and colorations of each of these shark species, our Sharks Toob is as educational as it is fun. Study all the unique differences in size, shape, fin dimensions and more – at a safe distance, of course!
- Size and Color: 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 12.8 inches tall, this Toob is a bit larger than the size of a standard American ruler and contains 11 different shark species, as well as a member of the ray family for a touch of variety, that range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches tall. Be it the long, slender cement colored fins on the thresher shark or the iconic slate gray coloration on the infamous great white, this Toob captures the essence of the oceans' apex predators.
- The Sharks TOOB® is part of the TOOBS® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Although sharks are often labeled as dangerous man eaters, this is an unfair title. Shark attacks are actually exceedingly rare; you're more likely to die from a falling coconut than by a shark! Still, sharks are incredibly powerful and efficient predators, and can be unpredictable when encountered. Observe and learn all of the awesome details and facts about these amazing species at a safe distance with the true to life Safari Sharks Toob!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 4 L x 4 W x 33 H