I Saw It First! Ocean
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Three hundred ocean creatures populate the board of this carefully engineered game. Some are familiar like the blue whale, sockeye salmon and the clownfish, others less so, like the water bear, barreleye and horse-eye jack.
Pick a counter from the box and be the first to spot that animal on the board!
- Each counter features the animal's commonly used name, so you can learn about different species as you go.
- The hexagonal game board is composed of several double-sided triangular pieces that you can rearrange to keep the search for sea critters a challenge!
- Featuring 300 charming bespoke illustrations by Caroline Selmes.
- It's simple to understand and play, but addictively competitive!
- A fun and challenging game to delight adults and children alike.
Suitable for ages 3+ years