Coral Reef - Good Luck Minis Safari Ltd
Write a review
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.23 AUD fortnightly with More info
- 8 Pieces Per Bag. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.
- The coral reef is an amazing ecosystem, teeming with colourful marine life. It’s home to a wide variety of fish, as well as invertebrates and other wonderful creatures. Though they are incredibly diverse, coral reefs are fragile ecosystems, and climate change is negatively affecting reefs around the world, especially the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
- Characteristics: This Good Luck Minis® Fun Pack is chock full of fascinating and unique coral reef inhabitants from all over the world, including a pufferfish, a clownfish, a starfish, a sea turtle, a seahorse, an octopus, a blue tang, and a moray eel.
- Size and Colour: Like all Safari Ltd toys, the figures in the Wild Fun Pack are sculpted and painted with realism in mind. The pack itself is 4 inches square, and the figures are the size of grapes.
- The Wild Fun Pack is part of the Good Luck Minis® collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Small pieces - Recommended ages 3+